Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

VTBS Where other than Siamavsim

Hello Is the VTBS download available anywhere else.By the time I have downloaded this and the AI files the dinosaurs will have re-evolved.Cheers Andy
Well mate at least you'll have time to knock up a decent dinosaur death ray gun ;-) Let me know if you find a better source please.cheers for now!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Not to change the subject but I was wondering if anyone is having issues with ground textures with this scenery. I have no taxiways or runways. The ai taxi on the grass. I have looked at my install and I can't see where I might have messed something up. I am running FSG mesh.Perhaps something old may be interfering?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Not to change the subject but I was wondering if anyone is having issues with ground textures with this scenery. I have no taxiways or runways. The ai taxi on the grass. I have looked at my install and I can't see where I might have messed something up. I am running FSG mesh.Perhaps something old may be interfering?
from the vtbs_2008 README:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you have VTBD scenery (VTBD2003), you may experience runway and taxiway disappear. In this case you have to put flatten into fs9/scenery.cfg.:[Area.XXX]Title=VTBS2008Local=Addon Scenery\VTBS2008Remote=Active=TRUERequired=FALSELayer=XXX<---------put this line inFlatten.0=5.0,N13 39.15,E100 45.32,N13 39.55,E100 43.65,N13 42.90,E100 44.76,N13 42.54,E100 46.30------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------regards