Sign in to follow this  
Guest JavierM

PSS 757 FMC DATA PROBLEM

Guest JavierM

Hi everyone,I'm having trouble on finding the archive for the FMC data on the PSS757.Given that PSS is out of business, and the web page is not responding, could anyone give me a hand on this matter? For some strange reason, mi FMC doesn't have the AIRAC Data for the FMC, therefore i can't enter any flight plan. Does anyone knows where can i get it? were is supossed to be installed?Thanks a lotRegards

Guest lgvpilot1
Hi everyone,I'm having trouble on finding the archive for the FMC data on the PSS757.Given that PSS is out of business, and the web page is not responding, could anyone give me a hand on this matter? For some strange reason, mi FMC doesn't have the AIRAC Data for the FMC, therefore i can't enter any flight plan. Does anyone knows where can i get it? were is supossed to be installed?Thanks a lotRegards
have you checked your NavData folder in your fs9\pss\navdata folder I have eight files in mine and a backup folder , are they still there , intact ?Mark

have you checked your NavData folder in your fs9\pss\navdata folder I have eight files in mine and a backup folder , are they still there , intact ?Mark
And if it is not there, come across to the PSS forum and we can get things sorted for you.John R

And if the NavData is missing,come across to the PSS forum and we will get you sorted.John R

Guest noelvy
And if the NavData is missing,come across to the PSS forum and we will get you sorted.John R
hi i also the same problem with the fmc but it does not want to activate the flight plan andwhen i try to set my position it say that not in data base what is the problem can you guys help me.m

admitting to piracy here, of all places, really isn't the smartest thing to do... What you downloaded there is a payware product obtainable here: www.navigraph.com.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Just reinstall the navdata. That usually helps as once I didn't have navdata for my PMDG, but just installing the AIRAC solved the problem...