Sign in to follow this  
Guest pietrantonio

DC-8

Guest pietrantonio

Hey all, looking for a nice quality DC-8 to add to the archive of aircraft. Anyone know of a good site or sites? I've been searching high and low, but haven't found one. Thanks!

Guest pietrantonio

Jure...thanks a million! I had this site bookmarked once before, but I couldn't find it for the life of me. Thanks a lot!

Also, and I'm not sure if they're still working on it or not (I'm willing to think that they are), but Dreamfleet is working on one as well. Check out their forum for a few early screenshots!

Also, and I'm not sure if they're still working on it or not (I'm willing to think that they are), but Dreamfleet is working on one as well. Check out their forum for a few early screenshots!
Hmm.... totaly different category, but I would hope Lou Betti first finishes the AirlinerXP A320 he's working on (for a looooooooooooong time)....

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Hmm.... totaly different category, but I would hope Lou Betti first finishes the AirlinerXP A320 he's working on (for a looooooooooooong time)....
I thought the AirlinerXP thing was long dead. I'd be happy to be proved wrong though.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I think Airliner XP died a long time ago. The only problem is none of the developers will actually come out in public and admit it, it's probably a little too embarassing considering the publicity and hype all those months ago, with claims it was very close to release.The Dreamfleet DC-8 is also another one that has been in development for a long time now. I believe the development is headed by Paul Golding, who produces some real stunners, but takes his time doing it :) I also believe Dreamfleet have said the DC-8 will be FSX only :(Now we know there will be no FS11, and FS9 and FSX will be around for a long time yet - maybe, just maybe Dreamfleet will consider releasing an FS9 version too. I would also be VERY happy if Level-D resurrected the FS9 version of their 757 too. I would also like to see Aerosoft start producing some more FS9 aircraft. PMDG were man enough to reconsider their "FSX only" stance for the MD-11, hopefully some other developers will do the same given recent developments.