Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tashunca-Uitco

Martinique and Guadeloupe , with Windows 7

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

- Guadeloupe - is dependency of France in the Caribbean Sea. It is made up of five islands. Its capital is Basse-Terre.230Knts Fps 25stunning results under Windows 7 . It works perfectly , even better than under XP and Vista !It's fantastic ! :( ua46678235223.jpeggn43747400604.jpegzh32335581886.jpegct83563687732.jpeg- Martinique -is an island in the Caribbean Sea, and an overseas region of France. It has an area of 1,128 km

Guest cbuchner1

So what is the trick to get it running on Windows 7? It took you quite a while to figure out how to make it run.Christian

Guest cbuchner1
So what is the trick to get it running on Windows 7? It took you quite a while to figure out how to make it run.Christian
Found it on the Forums LibertysimOn Windows7 one needs to disable some TCP/IP related "auto tuning" feature to make Tileproxy work. Run the commandnetsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabledI might add this to the Tileproxy installer (or the Tileproxy application itself) when it detects Windows 7.Christian

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

Yes , I have discover THE solution :Under Vista ( and Windows 7 ) , the TCP / IP optimises itself automatically.In some cases, this function is incompatible with your hardware and you have to disable it.solution : Start > Execute >cmd > netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabledThen restart your PC .It resolved all my connexion problems !And downloading is fast better under Seven , as under XP .I reach 1000 tps and more , per moment . :(

Guest BradHosking
Yes , I have discover THE solution :Under Vista ( and Windows 7 ) , the TCP / IP optimises itself automatically.In some cases, this function is incompatible with your hardware and you have to disable it.solution : Start > Execute >cmd > netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabledThen restart your PC .It resolved all my connexion problems !And downloading is fast better under Seven , as under XP .I reach 1000 tps and more , per moment . :(
Yes I know about this tweak as my AVG wasn't updating without it... however what about the install?Running Windows 7 64 Bit here and cannot get the TileProxy to load drivers... any idea how you guys managed to do that or are you all running 32bit versions?

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

iI am under Windows Seven 64 bits .It's really simple : install as for other OS , simply , prealably , disable with F8 at startup , the signatures .Then after boot , disable UAC .You can now proceed with standard installation , nothing other to do .When you start TP , he willstop superfetch automatically , if you don(t have do it manually , and that's all, it works !Tribute to Christian !Continue your evolutions , for our pleasure to fly under real world ! :(