Sign in to follow this  
Guest moomox

Roger Wilco and COM1

Guest sb55mv

Hi All.anyone know of a program that lets you set the r/w freq in comm1 instead of using servinfo or having to go into sb2 and selecting the atc directory all the time please, thank you.PS, I use all PSS aircraft but I can get the ATIS from the com1, so it does work,PPS, I tried a little prog called rw channel switcher but I couldent get it to work right for some reason,(probably my fault I admit)thank you for you're help.Steve.PPPS, I'm looking forward to the new version of flight sim, and the new SB3 when it's out.happy landings all,

Guest RiddlePilot

I think that feature is on the drawing board for SB3 (from reading the forums on their site). I think it will require some modifications in the server software, ASRC, and the way that both SB and ASRC use RW. I'll leave it up to the gurus to figure THAT one out.

Take a look at Roger Wilco gauge.Maybe that will fit your needs.rwctrl10.zip

Guest moomox

I wonder if they will switch to teamspeak like IVAO is? I've used it before and it's a really great piece of software.