Sign in to follow this  
Joduv

MD11 VC differences between FSX and FS9 ...

Hi,I want to know why the team decide to add more visuals in FSX than FS9 whereas the old B744 PMDG has these features in FS9 ?As examples there are some Headsets or sunvisors for the sun in the FSX and not in FS9...15.jpg4.jpgCheers,Duval.

It's quite simply because FSX has a far better graphic display ability than FS9, you just cant have anywhere near the same number of polys in FS9 as you can in FSX.

Cheers, Andy.

I understand,But I don't believe that one headset on the VC gives a huge difference of polygons !Same for the sunvisors !I'am saying here that the FSX VC is more detailled than the FS9 one ... as an example if you look at the lateral windows you'll see that there is a brown yellow joint that is not here in FS9 : So the VC looks fade just because of this detail !I'm sure that it will be very simply to add this in the next update for FS9 MD11 !

But I don't believe that one headset on the VC gives a huge difference of polygons !
Clearly it does otherwise PMDG would have included them, the FS9 model is already using the absolute maximum allowable number of polygons for that simulator and as you have found they had to make quite a few compromises compared to the FSX version.

Cheers, Andy.