Sign in to follow this  
patcal

Can't access file library

I have not been able to access the library all morning (PST). What's happening?Pat

Pat Callaghan
AMD FX-8350 4.0ghz. Asus M5A97 MB
16gig Crucial DDR3 ram, Radeon HD-7970 Video
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Me too - can't get it to load even a little bit. Some info from AVSIM would be appreciated...

The same here!Also there is no library list on the main page.Uploaded Southwest Swimsuit in a bad Boeing type (B733w) and want to upload it in the right B737-700w now.Rob

I am suprised and disappointed that no one from AVSIM has said anything to us about this...

Our apologies folks. We apparently had a communications issue. The server is being reset as I write this. We requested a reset at 12:30 this afternoon, and they are now getting to it. Not the normal course of events, to say the least. We'll be back online shortly. BTW... it also shut down our email server, so the entire AVSIM staff has been incommunicado today, which has also contributed to the issue.

Hi, Tom. Don't know if you're still on, but the server is still down -- It's been almost an hour since your last post. Hope "they" aren't asleep at the switch.Or, giving you the old "The Check is in the mail, I swear!" routine :-)Chuck

Guest nelsonde

Guess they really needed that Avsim Tech guy they were advertising for.Hope it gets sorted out soon.Thanks,Dave :(

Guest AlexS7

It's 05:41 GMT and still no access to library from Europe :(Gentleman, please inform us of any changes to this situation.Thank You