Sign in to follow this  
Guest Staalplaat

Im really starting to get worried....

Guest Ty89m

I re-installed FS2002 and noticed I had misplaced my serial code for emma field. So I went to the lago website and used their code return system, it said it worked and that they would send the password to my e-mail address. It's been three days. I sent them an e-mail asking them if they could do it manually (as stated by them if the code return didn't work) no go, i can't even register at their forum because they never sent my my forum password, just curious if takes a few days or what. This is day three and I really want to get Emma Field up and running again. Thanks and any help would be greatly appreciated! Ty89m

I'd wait awhile.It's just past a holiday period.Peter Sydney Australia

Lagos customer service is exceptional from all accounts. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who provides better customer service.Mathias browses these forums, I'm sure when he sees your post he'll rectify the situation.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Hi Marc,Not to include Lago in this reply since I hear their customer support is actually pretty good overall (I have no direct experience), but I'd have to take exception to the gist of your message above.If any company treats customer support (including by email) with a low priority, stop doing business with them. There's no reason to vote with your dollars and help keep a company like that in business. Customer support (again, including by email) has to be a companies absolute top priority... If not, why encourage them to remain in business by supporting their poor practices? Not only is it wrong in the first place, but it encourages other companies to do exactly the same.If we generally resign ourselves to accepting a status quo of poor customer support only because other companies may do so, that speaks volumes about ourselves as consumers as well. I'd highly encourage someone not wait "a good week or two" for a response from a company: either demand one in a reasonable amount of time - or get your money back and purchase with a company that actually treats their customers with dignity and respect instead. And make sure you let the original company know exactly why they lost your business. We are, after all, the entire reason for their existance.Again, just a general response to your message: not a reflection of Lago's, in particular, customer support. I hope you don't take offense at my response, but I have strong opinions on this particular topic.Take care,Elrond---MS Flight Simulator Tips and TricksEnthused AVSIM Peon - with minor Bucket and Mop duties (they only let me roam near the AVSIM toilets!)

Guest Staalplaat

I read somewhere that Lago indeed has a low(er) priority with requests for lost passwords because many, many perople take misadvantage of this to obtain serials for products they never bought in the first place, just dl'd them from lago.com. I once was in the same position and it took the like a day or 5,6 to replace my password so don't worry. Lago is very good for their customers but unfortunately there are always people who spoil it for the rest of us. So give them a good week or so before getting worried!Lennart