Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Boeing Skunk Works

Thanks to Ed Struzynski, Alistair Monk, Richard Probst, Paul Golding, and Hanns

With help from all five of these individuals the 727 has finally come alive. I started this panel two years ago with help from Paul Golding and Hanns at Dreamfleet, and Ed and Alistair have helped me finish the project with the installation of Richard Probst's engine gauges into the Dreamfleet 727.Thanks also goes to Richard Probst. If you're out there Richard, you probably don't remember me contacting you several years ago about this project, but I thank you for your gauges for the 727.Thanks guys! I couldn't have come this far without your help. Michael E. CarterBoeing Skunk WorksMy Cockpit.orgEnginestack00111.jpgHopefully, this photo complies with strict AVSIM policy.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nice piece of work there Michael :(
Thank you Zane.This was a most unusual installation because of the aircraft and panel structure of the Dreamfleet 727. I'm a builder and not a programmer and these individuals' help was indespensable. I really could not have solved my software problems without them.

Thank you Zane.This was a most unusual installation because of the aircraft and panel structure of the Dreamfleet 727. I'm a builder and not a programmer and these individuals' help was indespensable. I really could not have solved my software problems without them.
more pics please :(

Thanks! I took the dice down though. Too cliche.I just hooked up the demo for WidevieW today. It about knocked my socks off. Now I'm scouting for any decent computer to run a separate view that I can get my hands on.Each system can run two monitors with separate views. I'm gonna have 'em all! I have three systems do far with a possible fourth in the near future.

Very nice!How are you able to read and write to the switch positions in the DF 727?As far as I know there is no SDK for the DF 727.Cheers,

Thanks.Don't need an SDK. FSUIPC covers everything through either the assignments drop-down or the mouse capture function.727Wideview00011.jpg