Sign in to follow this  
Guest peter54

Flightplan

Guest peter54

can someone pls tell me what this means N0489F320, OLMAX/N0488F320 and do i put it in the fmc under jetway's or something else,maybe a stupid question but i have'nt a clue what it mean's.Peter

OLMAX/N0488F320 = OLMAX is a waypoint, N0488 is expected speed (GS) and F320 is flight level. So OLMAX/N0488F320 means you are expected to pass OLMAX at a GS of 488 at an altitude of FL320 (32.000). Since you mention an FMC I presume you are flying a Boeing: I think you can enter the speed and altitude into the FMC at the right of the waypoint on the flightplan page, but I am not 100% sure because I don't fly the Boeing.BTW You can also come across something like M082F320: in that case you are expected to pass a waypoint at FL300 at mach 0.83.

Guest peter54
can someone pls tell me what this means N0489F320, OLMAX/N0488F320 and do i put it in the fmc under jetway's or something else,maybe a stupid question but i have'nt a clue what it mean's.Peter
No i fly the MD11,sorry,but i understand it so far,but another thing occur,i cant load fuel,what ever i do the quantity stay's at 66.Any idea what that could be??????Peter

No i fly the MD11,sorry,but i understand it so far,but another thing occur,i cant load fuel,what ever i do the quantity stay's at 66.Any idea what that could be??????Peter
Do you use the load manager to load fuel or the ingame PMDG menu? If one doesn't work, the other might.

If using the PMDG menu, make sure you click "apply" when you have typed in the required fuel load.