Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlexS7

RC4 Registration

Guest AlexS7

Hi,I just sent another registration request, after reinstalling RC4 on my new PC.Why my old registration number don't work?

Hi,I just sent another registration request, after reinstalling RC4 on my new PC.Why my old registration number don't work?
Alex,Registration codes are linked to your computer hardware. If you change a few components it triggers the requirement for a new registration code. You should have your new code in a few hours.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Alex,Registration codes are linked to your computer hardware. If you change a few components it triggers the requirement for a new registration code. You should have your new code in a few hours.
it is not only add or change your hardware , when I restore my backup which I have done it many times, I have to request a new registration code so far I have about 10 new registration codes already, since I bought it about 3 or 5 months, well as long as I can get a new registration code, it is ok

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

it is not only add or change your hardware , when I restore my backup which I have done it many times, I have to request a new registration code so far I have about 10 new registration codes already, since I bought it about 3 or 5 months, well as long as I can get a new registration code, it is ok
Quite why you feel the need to restore your system every few months is a mystery to me. It's also a mystery why you would need a new registration code if you've not changed your hardware or OS.I can't imagine you will continue to receive new registration codes ad infinitum.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

when you resore your machine each time, aren't you losing all of your work up to that point each time? is this because windows is supposed to run faster after every restore?do me a favormake a log of a flight before you restore your machine, send me the .logrestore your machinesend me a log from another flight after the restore.let me see what is happeningjd

when you resore your machine each time, aren't you losing all of your work up to that point each time? is this because windows is supposed to run faster after every restore?do me a favormake a log of a flight before you restore your machine, send me the .logrestore your machinesend me a log from another flight after the restore.let me see what is happeningjd
JD,I can not make a log, because when I restore my backup and when I will start the RC, it needs a new key it is nothing to do with windows is supposed to run faster, it is because, I always make a clean backup of my C Drive for OS and all programm for FSX and including RC installed on D Drive, when the backup is done, I can install another programms ,games on C, so when I restore the backup on C I can get the clean state and I do not have to install all programms again except the key of RC , and no I am not losing all of my work, as I save them on the other partition. But I think I already find out why this happened, because I do some test, it happened because I make a backup of C drive while windows running as I have the option to make it , and I do make a backup via CD ROM, so I boot the system and booting from CD ROM of the backup programm I use, and make also a backup of my C Drive , when I restore this backup which I boot from CD ROM, RC does not need the key anymore. So far so good, I hope this will be the answer.

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg