Sign in to follow this  
Mudhendriver

Considering 777 Pro Purchase

Has SP1 and SP2 solved most of the issues? I spend most of my time with PMDG 747/MD-11 and Level D. Is 777 Pro equivalent or nearly equivalent? What are the plus/minus? I "wasted" some $$$ with the Wilco 777 a couple years ago--unrealistc flight model, FMS only partially workable etc.Now if the Just Flight server was only working, I could purchase : )...does anyone know of an alternative site?Thnks!Rich Perry

Has SP1 and SP2 solved most of the issues? I spend most of my time with PMDG 747/MD-11 and Level D. Is 777 Pro equivalent or nearly equivalent? What are the plus/minus? I "wasted" some $$$ with the Wilco 777 a couple years ago--unrealistc flight model, FMS only partially workable etc.Now if the Just Flight server was only working, I could purchase : )...does anyone know of an alternative site?Thnks!Rich Perry
I've flown many hours in the PSS/JustFlight 777 Pro and am very happy with it. It is near PMDG quality as sold by JustFlight with FDEs by Rob Young, and much superior to the Wilco 777 (which is a 777 lite version). Take a look at http://www.xsimulate.net/temp/PSS/index.ph...%26%20Tutorial/ for the manual and tutorial, which should give you a pretty good idea what you're getting... The plane is also available from Simmarket if you don't want to wait for the JF server - I assume the download is the same.DJ

Guest melf12

Hi DJ,I now have the Just Flight version of the (Ex PSS) B772LR, it seems to be very good, as you say.The problem I have is that, unless you opt for the VC version, if you 'look' anywhere other than straight ahead you think someone has nicked the aircraft. In other words no side views. Not sure but I think I had to add sideviews in the PSS model? Perhaps I could do the same with the JF version.Ken

Hi DJ,I now have the Just Flight version of the (Ex PSS) B772LR, it seems to be very good, as you say.The problem I have is that, unless you opt for the VC version, if you 'look' anywhere other than straight ahead you think someone has nicked the aircraft. In other words no side views. Not sure but I think I had to add sideviews in the PSS model? Perhaps I could do the same with the JF version.Ken
Ken,You're quite correct; there are no sideviews in the 2D panel views. You can add them in the same way you did for the original version. I have to admit I really don't miss them because of the fixed view position and its effect on visibility - you can't move your head around like you would in a real aircraft.DJ

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.