Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim Knows

MegaScenery/Megaearth

Guest Jim Knows

I know there are many Americans using FSX, but just slightly less in numbers are Canadians that bought FSX also. I guess MegaScenery and MegaEarth don't think Canadians are worth making tiles for. I see a lot of scenery for US folks, but NOT ONE SINGLE title for Canadians. Am I to think these 2 companies don't like Canadians?Actually, that was mean't to be funny. Seriously though, will there be titles for us Canadians that also would like to enjoy your product?

Guest ryebred
I know there are many Americans using FSX, but just slightly less in numbers are Canadians that bought FSX also. I guess MegaScenery and MegaEarth don't think Canadians are worth making tiles for. I see a lot of scenery for US folks, but NOT ONE SINGLE title for Canadians. Am I to think these 2 companies don't like Canadians?Actually, that was mean't to be funny. Seriously though, will there be titles for us Canadians that also would like to enjoy your product?
The MegasceneryEarth folks have said that they plan on eventually doing scenery for the entire world but that they wont start on that until they finish with the US. In my estimation, it will take them at least a year or more to finish the US unless they have a sudden burst of energy and release a bunch of areas at once. There is Ultimate Terrain for Canada which is available at the Flight1 store. There is also Vancouver+ for FSX.

At least we have UTX Canada and GEX. Throw in the FS Genesis mesh and things look very good! I have great flights all over the country.Personally, though, I'd pay good cash to bring the BC/Yukon up another notch.