Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dragon75

FMC Problems

Guest Dragon75

:( When i am programming the FMC, i get this strange error "list of forty in use" while trying to enter NAT tracks, it has worked fine but now it keeps telling me that everytime i try to enter any positions, this is the format for eg. N2000.0/W06000.0, then i get this, list of forty in use. To input a flight plan is no problem but any positions are not working :( Did a flight from tncm/eham no problem, went to do eham/cyul and thats where the fun started, so i tried to re-enter the flight from before and i get the same error also, any help would be great (MD-11)

Please sign your name to posts in this forum. Thanks."list of forty in use"?? That is a new one. Is that showing up on the MCDU? It should accept more than forty fixes in a flight plan (should be several hundred limit).What about using 2060N, does that work? See entry notes: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/FMC_WP_Entry_Notes

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Dragon75
Please sign your name to posts in this forum. Thanks."list of forty in use"?? That is a new one. Is that showing up on the MCDU? It should accept more than forty fixes in a flight plan (should be several hundred limit).What about using 2060N, does that work? See entry notes: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/FMC_WP_Entry_Notes
Yes! the MCDU, thanks for the info, this is the fomat that i use "NDDMM.M/WDDDMM.M" and it has been working fine until today. According to the info on that page for the MD-11 it should go like this NDDMM.M/WDDDMM.M, but like i said after you press excecute i get this line "list of forty in use". The rest of the flight plan is no problem only the WP entry is not goodLarry Every

Larry, there is no execute button on the MD11. Do you mean *INSERT?The shortcut version I mentioned will work in the MD11 (these are translated by the navdata wpNavFIX.txt file, has nothing to do with MCDU programming).What cycle navdata are you using (current is 0902)? Give me your complete flight plan and I will try to enter it at home in a couple of hours.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Dragon75
Larry, there is no execute button on the MD11. Do you mean *INSERT?The shortcut version I mentioned will work in the MD11 (these are translated by the navdata wpNavFIX.txt file, has nothing to do with MCDU programming).What cycle navdata are you using (current is 0902)? Give me your complete flight plan and I will try to enter it at home in a couple of hours.
My bad yes "insert", Lets see, EHAM/CYUL, RW06 BERGI2R (SID), then BERGI-L602-SUPUR-UP1-GODOS-NM981-NATEB-UL602-GOW-UP858-IBROD-UP858-OSBOX-UP858-SUNOT-5820N-5930N-5840N-5650N-SCROD-VALIE-YBC-BLAKK-OMBRE-OMBRE8-RW24L......Here you go!! oh Cycle navdata 0902.Larry Every

My bad yes "insert", Lets see, EHAM/CYUL, RW06 BERGI2R (SID), then BERGI-L602-SUPUR-UP1-GODOS-NM981-NATEB-UL602-GOW-UP858-IBROD-UP858-OSBOX-UP858-SUNOT-5820N-5930N-5840N-5650N-SCROD-VALIE-YBC-BLAKK-OMBRE-OMBRE8-RW24L......Here you go!! oh Cycle navdata 0902.Larry Every
Just chucked the route in my planner Larry and the only error I see is the NM981 should be UM981 - no NM981 in cycle902 but UM981 does pass GODOS to NATEB. Hope a slight help :( As for the Long/Lat I always use the short version anyway... don't like all the typing lol.John Ellison

Guest Dragon75
Just chucked the route in my planner Larry and the only error I see is the NM981 should be UM981 - no NM981 in cycle902 but UM981 does pass GODOS to NATEB. Hope a slight help :( As for the Long/Lat I always use the short version anyway... don't like all the typing lol.John Ellison
Oh sorry that was a typo. Anyway just to let you know i unistalled/reinstalled and its fine at the moment, i will see hat happens in the next few days, i do alot of long haul flights crossing the atlantic, so if it is an issue am sure it will come back sooner than later.