Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hilly

Where do i put scenery files??

Guest Gary Buska

What I usually do is to make a folder inside of the ADDON SCENERY FOLDER in FSX Name it UK or England if you want then make a folder inside of the one you just made called Scenery. Then download the file and put it any where except inside of FSX I have a folder on my main hard drive called flightsimscenery Once you have the file down loaded place the BGL file inside of the scenery folder you just made. If I am not mistaken when you start FSX it should load the new scenery for you. Let me know if it does not load for you.RegardsGary Buska Library Manager & Forums Moderator

Guest Hilly

HeyThanks to both of you for the very quick replies.I have downloaded the link below:http://www.breatheairways.com/?page=freescenfsxI exratced all of the BGL files and placed them into flightsimulator/addonscenery/scenery.I have the scenery downloaded hwever all the builidings and downloaded items are just completetly black. A texture folder came with the download and i think this maybe the problem. Please helpThanks for everything so far!!Tom Hill

Hilly, Next, put the contents of the texture file (not the file itself) in FS?Addon scenerytexture. You should be good to go.Hope this helps,JackD

Guest Hilly

Haha silly meThanks so much for helping me you are a true legend=] Thanks Tom