Sign in to follow this  
MatthewS

New PMDG interview! New products coming!

Guest augustus

737 NGX out before 2010?

Guest icecone

2 products a year???are they study-sims like the 744 and MD11 or are they just some rough models of the planes?Sam

I recall there was an express product in the works, so it will be an eye-candy..Bozhan

My guess is ERJ 145.Nathan
I'm going to guess that it has some connection with work that Bill Grabowski has done in the past, so EMB 120, ERJ 145 or B717 - but that's just a wild stab in the dark :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

My guess is ERJ 145.Nathan
My guess is either an updated B 1900 for FSX or as above mentioned an E-120 , will see.

In the McPhat forum you can read that two well-known developers are about to release (expected one in Q1 and the other for Q3) two immensly popular airliners and they are doing liveries for those ones. But they are not allow to say any more...I think that one of those will be the PMDG one...

GREAT news that is :( I can imagine it now - a PMDG Mongolfier Brothers balloon.... just kidding good people :( That or a Flying Wing for those wanting wing views.... Sorry Ryan, couldn't resist lolExpress... hmmm wasn't the B1900 called Express !!!John Ellison

Fantastc News!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to guess big!!! DC-10!!!!!! :(

GREAT news that is :( I can imagine it now - a PMDG Mongolfier Brothers balloon.... just kidding good people :( That or a Flying Wing for those wanting wing views.... Sorry Ryan, couldn't resist lolExpress... hmmm wasn't the B1900 called Express !!!John Ellison
I like that idea! A giant wing view for all the complainers!! :( I'm sure I remember Ryan talking about some semi Lite products in development. Anyway it sounds good, looking forward to it!Rob

Rob Prest

717? would make sense..almost identical cockpit to the MD11?Ben
They said they had considered the 717 but decided not doing it. I say it's going to be a express product again, probably a turboprop commuter.Perhaps a Jetstream.

Will you continue bringing out your new products for FS9 as well?I hope so ;)

I'm guessing that when they say "Express" they could probably be referring to their original FS9 versions of the B1900C and B1900D. I just hope that if this is the case, they are new versions and not simply the original FS9 version modified just enough for it to be compatible with FSX with a new VC.