Sign in to follow this  
MatthewS

New PMDG interview! New products coming!

Still like to see a PMDG version of the King Air 350, Collins Pro line 21 cockpit with FMS.
That would be my choice too :(

I would like to see a 777 or perhaps a good .mil aircraft such as a P-3 or EA-6B. Something tells me it is a 777.McPhatt said something about PMDG not being interested about their repaints (concerning MD-11).

A helicopter of some sort would be nice. Now there's a field never really touched. :( Super Puma or S-92, for some North Sea platform hopping. :(

I have it from a very unreliable source that PMDG have secretly been working with John Travolta to make a exact copy of his B707!!!!!!john-travolta-707-cockpit_gif.jpg

I have it from a very unreliable source that PMDG have secretly been working with John Travolta to make a exact copy of his B707!!!!!!
Yes, classic airliners! 707, DC8, 727... any of those old school "steam" gauge aircraft would be perfect!

Matthew S

Guest GAMER

I think letting it just suddenly show up is the best way as the last release was tense for everyone.Michael P.

Guest icecone

i don't like guessingPMDG staff, what is it? :( Sam

I have heard (from a reliable source of course) that it will be a previously unseen FS aircraft - a Boeing Steerman with RB211's, full glass cockpit, winglets, bomb racks, compatible with FS2002 and FSX only, rear facing weather radar.... and an optional upgrade from the out-dated pogo stick to a hoola hoop.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

I think letting it just suddenly show up is the best way as the last release was tense for everyone.Michael P.
Yes, but er... this is getting tense for everyone too...! I wished they didn't mention it at ALL, so it would be released as a complete surprise (as intended)! Now we still get tension because we don't know what it is and when it will be released...

Tension? This is fun :) You don't go harrass Santa for what he is bringing you this year either, do ya ? :(

Guest pegase
A helicopter of some sort would be nice. Now there's a field never really touched. :( Super Puma or S-92, for some North Sea platform hopping. :(
+1Another buyer for the 707 :(

I have heard (from a reliable source of course) that it will be a previously unseen FS aircraft - a Boeing Steerman with RB211's, full glass cockpit, winglets, bomb racks, compatible with FS2002 and FSX only, rear facing weather radar.... and an optional upgrade from the out-dated pogo stick to a hoola hoop.
:( Guys, please stop guessing. PMDG won't tell us, but as the product is said to be in Beta, we won't have to wait that long anymore.

Well if this is a wishlist - how about Concorde for fsx, now THAT would be something else :( Still think it might be the pogo stick or the torch though lolJohn Ellison