Sign in to follow this  
MatthewS

New PMDG interview! New products coming!

Guest SkullxBones

No steam gauges, maybe it's a hang glider.Jeff P.

I still think that the A320 is a long way off....Besides....they announced the A320 more than a year ago...certainly no secret.There just isnt enough clues to make any kind of educated guess other than what we already know.1. its not a steam guage.2. the A320 has already been announced and said MANY MANY times it will be released AFTER the NG....thats no secret. The best guess we have so far is that its a 717. But.... with such short development time, more than likey( now this is only speculation) its not.Capn Oz

Peter Osborn

I strongly believe that this will be a full simulation, not a water-downed version like Captain Sim used to offer, until they saw the light. I really can't see PMDG lowering themselves to that level. They throw 110% behind each product they producy, and I just can't seem them saying, X, Y, and Z don't work, but we are still proud of it!Also, if you look at the interview, Mr. Randazzo said that the dev team has grown greatly since 2007. If you read into this, it probably means that some of the dev team have been working on this project for a long time, and they have been able to keep it off the radar because we were already drooling over the MD-11's progress.

The best guess we have so far is that its a 717. But.... with such short development time, more than likey( now this is only speculation) its not.
How do you know that it's been a short development time? I thought that the MD11 was developed by another team than the 737 and 747. Maybe the Boeing team was fed up with Boeing and started directly on the A320 instead? Plans can change... Just my guess.

Guest tebinu

damn, i dont want a slow turboprop or ga. that sucks big time. i really want an airbus 300-600 !!!! at least on of the best aircrafts ever build !nobody needs another airbus like 320series 330 or 340 cause they are already released by wilco and they are nice. it has to be something really new and nobody (just some freeware which isnt so good) released a nice version of the a300-600