Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Midnight

importing into the FMC

well it appears im getting closer to flying, i love this program and it seems it going to work well.im trying to get the level d to see the flight plan , when i save the plan in FMC , i save it to FMC and level d.after saving it i check to see that it got to the folder of level d.it is in there and im wondering from this point how i find it on my FMC.is there another step that i need to make.i have all the other data loaded in my fmc , im just wanting to load the flight plan .thanks ......Robert

Type your flight plan name into the scratchpad (FMC RTE 1 page).Then select R-LSK3 button to the right of CO ROUTE to enter it.Your best plan might be to do one of the Tutorials as a first full flight.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW