Sign in to follow this  
Guest shnala

Missing "aircraft.cfg" file default Bell 206 & Robinson R22

Guest shnala

I manage to lost it, somehow ! :(Can some good soul out there please, please post it here ?? Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to play with those two.... I was really excited to make a tour with Bell2006 over the magnificent Manhattan - but when I looked for it and later for R22 you can just imagine my surprise ! :( They wasn't there !!!So please, guys..... I just need those two !aircraft.cfg" files for those two ! It would be better if there's not any add-on helly's in that file, 'coz I must manually found and delete them.(if I found that I miss some more, I'll give you a fast notice! :( ) ~shnala~______________________________

Open your Recycle Bin. The file(s) should be in there.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest FlightLevel380

Hi,Did you try "exploring" your FSX installation disks and manually pull the .cfgs from there?Mike

Guest shnala
Open your Recycle Bin. The file(s) should be in there.
No. It's not there, because I didn't actually delete it ! :) It is probably deleted when I run un-installer of some other added aircraft. Wings of Power Heavy Bombers and JetsI think does that ! :( So, PLEASE !!! It is not really that hard, isn't it ? 2 "aircraft.cfg" files !?____________________________
Hi,Did you try "exploring" your FSX installation disks and manually pull the .cfgs from there?Mike
Yes , I did, there's nothing there ! It is actually but it's in some codes.... :S Btw... I think that you can't upload "cfg" files here, so in order to post it, you have to zip-it first ! _____________________________

You do know that you can simply put in your DVD and do a repair, don't you??

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest shnala
You do know that you can simply put in your DVD and do a repair, don't you??
You can be sure that I would be more than happy to solve my problem with that simple job BUT if only I can be sure that everything else will stay untouched.... :( I sincerely doubt that. There's no button fix ˝aircraft.cfg˝ for Bell206 and R22 !?! So instead of makin' a complete mess of my aircraft (and helicopter's) folder - it would delete all add-on plane data in all other "aircraft.cfg" file, I desperately ask each one of you : Can you please post "aircraft.cfg" files for those two - default Bell206 and R22 !? C'mon, it can't be that hard..... :( __________________________________edit: It's hard to believe but it seems that this forum don't allow either the .cfg, .zip and even a .txt file extensions !?? So, nothing from attaching it here..... :( But can you please send it on my mail : shnala666@hotmail.com PLEASE !?

Guest shnala
.......Can you please post "aircraft.cfg" files for those two - default Bell206 and R22 !? C'mon, it can't be that hard..... :( edit: It's hard to believe but it seems that this forum don't allow either the .cfg, .zip and even a .txt file extensions !?? So, nothing from attaching it here..... :( But can you please send it on my mail : shnala666@hotmail.com PLEASE !?
Oh, c'mon anyone !? It can't be that hard ? Don't destroy my view on flight community please ?? :( ___________________________________

Oh, c'mon anyone !? It can't be that hard ? Don't destroy my view on flight community please ?? :( ___________________________________
Because those files are 'stock' with the program they cannot legally be shared. I do not understand why you cannot just retrieve them from your copy of the program. It really is an easy thing to do.

There is a trojan virus out there that deletes panel, air.cfg, aircraft and texture files.

There is no alternative except to use your installation disks

I'm guessing that after 4 years have gone by since he had the problem he's gotten past it.

And like we said somewhere else, your virus is from visiting questionable sites.