Sign in to follow this  
Guest moomox

Free online help with VFR flight rules

Guest moomox

Have you been wanting to get up and running in controlled multiplayer sessions but not sure how the rules work?I'll be online for the next while to answer questions on my personal ATC server. Everyone is welcome!Join the multiplayer session at 142.177.140.18 and come to CYHZ (Halifax International) Airport.If you have or want to use Roger Wilco, the address is142.177.140.18:3783/twrThis session is for any VFR questions you may have with regards to rules about taxiing and rules of the air. I'm all set and waiting for your arrival!Open from 16:20Z(12:20EST) to 18:00Z(14:00EST)Hope to see you in there!

Guest moomox

Anyone having difficulty joining, I had a firewall isssue, but it's all fixed now...

Guest moomox

Thanks to the couple of folks who had some questions for me! I'll be on again later if you would like to plan your evening. Again the session is to help you get an idea for how ATC conversations work and basic rules. It's a lot of fun! Hope to see you tonight!Any questions are welcome!BTW- The server is still up for anyone who wants to play around.

Guest moomox

Okay, here we go! The servers are online again.You can connect to the multiplayer host at: 142.177.140.18For Roger Wilco, 142.177.140.18:3783/twr password: flightAgain, anyone is welcome to join and ask questions. I will be providing basic VFR ATC. You're welcome to join at any time.I will be online starting at 23:00Z(19:00EST)Come and have some fun...

Guest moomox

I hope I can help out some of the new folks who are a little nervous of getting into VATSIM. So we'll see if I get any traffic tonight...