Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Two Splendid Payware Aircraft!

As my preferred GA sim is FSX I have been searching for good GA aircraft. Unfortunately apart from a few notables I found very few good GA aircraft for FSX so I finally took out the wallet and purchased two GA twins for FSX,

• Eaglesoft Twin Comanche
  • Digital Aviation Cheyenne

These two were bought after much reading about the payware aircraft offerings here at AVSIM.I can tell you after spending a week studying them and their systems and flying them I can say I am extremely impressed! These are fantastic products and they enhance the enjoyment level of FSX significantly.I would highly recommended purchase of these two aircraft for anyone wanting to enhance their FSX experience!Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Eaglesoft Twin Comanche is available in both flavors...users may choose either FS9 or FSX :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Locksta

The Cheyenne is also available for both FSX and FS9 fiy.Cheyenne is indeed a nice package, I found the navigation stacks pretty interesting.

Agreed - both the DA Cheyenne and the ES Twin Comanche are outstanding. Enough systems and/or avionics to be interesting, but not so complicated you need to re-read the manual before every flight. Both are excellent IFR aircraft and are fun to use with Radar Contact.The Eaglesoft Citation is my other favorite - fast enough to get somewhere, but able to land at most small airports.Dale

Dale