Sign in to follow this  
Guest mimichael

PMDG A320 !

Guest mimichael

Dear all simmers and PMDG team !Well, in march 2006, I heard about PMDG making an A320... and no more news since this year... Have you stopped the project or will it come out one day? Congratulations for the quality of your products.RegardsMike

Dear all simmers and PMDG team !Well, in march 2006, I heard about PMDG making an A320... and no more news since this year... Have you stopped the project or will it come out one day? Congratulations for the quality of your products.RegardsMike
You can also ask if they are going to release a 777, or which is the super-secret project they are about to unveil, or perhaps if the 737-NGX will be for both FSX and FS9 (by the way you can start a poll, as well, to know if FS9 is better than FSX)...

Guest mariner75
Mike,A few posts above yours there was an interview with one of the PMDG members about upcoming projects and the future. They, PMDG, stated that they are booked until 2012 with projects. So that basically means that their next main release will be the 737X for both FSX and FS9 and then if all goes as planned the A320 series will be and that seems right since we most likely won't see the 737 until next year and the A320, if they do go ahead with it, will most likely take 2 years to build. In the mean time PMDG plans to release 2 "Express" line products, one which is just about to be in BETA testing so that should be released pretty quickly. Until PMDG makes a comment about them not doing the A320, then expect it to be done sometime in the next 2 years. In the mean time, we can only wait and see what their next express line products are.Jared

My dear Mike,Understanding irony is a sign of intelligence.Sending offensive messages is...well, find your own answer.Receive my best regards.

Guest mimichael

"You can also ask if they are going to release a 777, or which is the super-secret project they are about to unveil, or perhaps if the 737-NGX will be for both FSX and FS9 (by the way you can start a poll, as well, to know if FS9 is better than FSX)..."I really don't know where is the irony man... I didn't ask the question about the A320 to have stupid answer like your but more like Mariner75's one. It's your problem if you like to loose your time...Best regards...

They never said that their next product is an express one. If they do release the A320 series in a few days, or weeks, it would be a brilliant move by PMDG. They could probably push out airbusses quite fast, and then they would control the FSX airline add-on market. You know, the step from there to total world hegemony could be a short one.

Guest klm299

what is meant by "express"

Guest mariner75
what is meant by "express"
klm299,From owning PMDG's two "Express" products from about 4 or 5 years ago, basically the difference from their other products is that they are not simulated completely. But one may argue because their two past "Express" products were the Beech 1900D and C. This is only my opinion but since they are going to do a "Express" airplane next it should most likely be a smaller prop or something in that matter since they are normally not as complex. But that is only my opinion. Hope that answered your question.Jared

Guest lerimer
Oh god I wish they did a A300-600

It won't be an A320 series, Airsimmer is getting close to completion on theirs and everything about it looks very well done. I'm sure PMDG has enough savvy to stay away from something that's already well along in development by others? And an "Express" A320 :( A non-starter if I ever heard of one. Victor Buck

I dont want to see PMDG "waste time" on an A320 thats being developed by two other developers. Its most likely going to be a FSX B1900. Think about it, it doesnt seem logical they would be able to code a completely new airplane while the MD11 was in developement, it just seems way too time consuming. Im putting my eggs in the FSX B1900 basket.