Hi:Last nite I loaded a Flight plan into ASA, everything appeared normal as the graphics snapshot was loaded etc. I then started FSX, loaded the same Flight Plan that i had loaded into ASA. When FSX loaded there was the usual green bar across the top of the screen saying ASA was depticting , then everything froze. Then a error report window opened (sent error report)and FSX restarted.Since this has happened, I no longer get the Green Bar across the top of the Screen when FSX loads.Used to be when i changed flight plan or aircraft in the fsx menu, that is when i would see Weather line change to User Defined. This is no longer happening.Is a uninstall and reinstall of ASA required to get this working again? Thanks

Hi,So right now if you start ASA and then FSX, the weather in FSX is not set to User Defined?Please let us know.Thanks,

Yes that is correct, I always start ASA then load a pre made Flight plan, load graphics snapshot, then start FSX from inside ASA. When FSX starts, Free Flight is always at Ultra Light for the aircraft, and Weather line is always "Fair Weather". When I change aircraft or load the premade flight plan which i used in ASA, that is when the Weather line would change to "User Defined".That isnt happening anymore, I can change the Weather line manually to User Defined, but it isnt loading the ASA weather, there is no Green bar at the top of my screen telling me ASA is depicting or has completed, used to tell me all that stuff.

After flying missions for a couple hours using X Graphics ony, I decided to give ASA another try in Free Flight.Started ASA, everything operated normally with downloading, starting threads etc.Used Briefing button to Change Flight Plan, Process, Install Snapshot, all good.Start FSX, Free Flight, Load Flight Plan, Change aircraft, changed Weather line to User Defined, (didnt happen automatically as it has in the past).Fly Now, loads, to my surprise I see a Green line start across the top of the screen, then it goes to Loading again, (have seen this before, after depicting), goes to 100% Loading then freezes. Error message, Flight Sim X restarts.Exited out of Flight Sim, closed ASA.Restart ASA, picked different Flight Plan, start FSX, Load the same Flight Plan loaded into ASA. Weather line did not change to User Defined so I changed it manually. FSX loads but no Green line at the top of the screen stating that ASA has depicted or completed.When viewing the XGuage in the aircraft, there was no flight route showing on the map, yet in ASA after loading the Flight Plan, the Map shows the route.

Tried again, this time I restarted my Computer.Started ASA, Loaded Flight plan, started Fsx, Free Flight, loaded Flight Plan, Weather line changed by itself to User Defined.FSX Loads, Green Line at the top of the screen, depicting, goes back to Loading, Depiction Complete, it worked.Not sure what my problem is or was, really hard to figure when it works sometimes and then sometimes not.Edit: After that successful attempt, I shut down FSX but didnt shut down ASA. I changed Flight Plan, restarted FSX,, loaded Flight Plan, Weather line didnt change to User Defined so changed it manually.FSX loaded but there was no Green Line at the Top of the Screen showing depiction or completion, XGuage didnt show flight route.Exited out of FSX, Exited ASA, restarted compter.Started ASA, Loaded same flight plan as the last attempt. Started FSX, Free Flight, loaded Flight Plan, Weather Line changed to User Defined on its own, changed aircraft.FSX loads, Green line at the top of the screen, depicting, back to loading, depiction complete. It worked. I dunno, sure giving me a run for my money. Thanks for any suggestions you can give me.

This morning ASA isnt loading into FSX, this is starting from Starting the Computer, (dont leave mine running).It appears everything is working in ASA when I start it, watch it load, change flight plan and start FSX.What i have noticed is if the Weather line does not change to User Defined on its own when loading the Flight Plan or changing the aircraft, (this morning I changed the weather to User Defined Manaully)then when FSX starts ASA is not showing any signs of being there. No green bar at the top of the screen, or no route visible on XGauge.Sigh: Shouldnt be this difficult should it?

Hi:Product version found under - setup.exe Properties- 1.00.0316

Hi,Please install the SP1 Beta from the pinned topic at the top of this forum. This is one of the fixes!Thanks,

Hi,Please install the SP1 Beta from the pinned topic at the top of this forum. This is one of the fixes!Thanks,
Thank you Jim, should have picked that up myself, soz I missed it