Sign in to follow this  
january

Can't post pics/illustrations in Hardware Forums

Avsim- you are making it really difficult to help fellow simmers!I was requested by a fellow simmer for pics to illustrate physical positioning of multi monitors.Since you cannot post pics in the four Hardware Discussion forums- I posted these pics and a brief message in the FS9 forum- with a note to the other person to look there for his request.Now I see this FS9 posting has been moved back to the Hardware Forums- where the pics are automatically dropped!!!!!!!!!!!A real CATCH 22- you cannot post a pic in the Hardware forums to illustrate a technical point and if you post it to another forum which accepts pics- it gets bumped back to Hardware and the pics are lost!!!!Frustrated- Alex Reid

Frustrated- Alex Reid
Take a deep breath and say after me... PM'ing is good. PM'ing is my friend. PM'ing will usually result in a positive response. Now, let your breath out...Images can now be posted to the hardware forums for ILLUSTRATIVE purposes only and shall not exceed our size restrictions.

Take a deep breath and say after me... PM'ing is good. PM'ing is my friend. PM'ing will usually result in a positive response. Now, let your breath out...Images can now be posted to the hardware forums for ILLUSTRATIVE purposes only and shall not exceed our size restrictions.
-------------------------------- Hi Tom- Ah yes, as Sophie Tucker said, "the secret of long life is to keep breathing!" (at 77 seems to be working for me- but deep breaths are presumably better?)Thanks for restoring my post re mon positioning. Just before penning this note, I had a peek at the Hardware Forums pages and there still didn't appear to be any way to post a pic or chart illustration- perhaps yet to come? Alex Reid

-------------------------------- Hi Tom- Ah yes, as Sophie Tucker said, "the secret of long life is to keep breathing!" (at 77 seems to be working for me- but deep breaths are presumably better?)Thanks for restoring my post re mon positioning. Just before penning this note, I had a peek at the Hardware Forums pages and there still didn't appear to be any way to post a pic or chart illustration- perhaps yet to come? Alex Reid
It's there. Here is a pic:

It is in the lower left of the message entry page. Click on browse, select your image from your PC and then upload. Simple as that. Give it a go.

It's there. Here is a pic:

It is in the lower left of the message entry page. Click on browse, select your image from your PC and then upload. Simple as that. Give it a go.

----------------Thanks Tom for the good service. AVSIM is the ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!Alex Reid