Sign in to follow this  
Vuong

Questions about hard drive cloning

Hello friends,The cloning process from WD Raptor150gb 10000rpmSATA Raid to a Seagate 500 gb 7500rpm SATA using Seagate Disk Wizard went through smoothly. When I started using FSX on the new drive it kept idling at 14% during Load terrain Area which I didn't have any problem with the SATA Raid drive .Should the cloning be done to a bigger SATA RAid drives ?Jimmy

Intel® Core™ i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz (Turbo 4.7GHz), 2TB Patriot ViperVP4100 NVMe M.2 SSD , 3TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD, 64GB DDR4/3000MHz Quad ChMemory, EVGA GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ FTW3 HYDRO COPPER GAMING 8GB GDDR6 (Custom Water Block), Samsung QLED 32”, Windows 98😀

Hello friends,The cloning process from WD Raptor150gb 10000rpmSATA Raid to a Seagate 500 gb 7500rpm SATA using Seagate Disk Wizard went through smoothly. When I started using FSX on the new drive it kept idling at 14% during Load terrain Area which I didn't have any problem with the SATA Raid drive .Should the cloning be done to a bigger SATA RAid drives ?Jimmy
I cloned my 'C' drive to a bigger drive using 'CopyWipe'. And it worked perfectly.I think I use the second copy option. Runs in dos or windows.I use the dos version. It's pretty darn fast too. And free.I copied from a maxtor to a seagate. http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/copywipe.php

I cloned my 'C' drive to a bigger drive using 'CopyWipe'. And it worked perfectly.I think I use the second copy option. Runs in dos or windows.I use the dos version. It's pretty darn fast too. And free.I copied from a maxtor to a seagate. http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/copywipe.php
Hi,Will both versions work with Raid drives?Jimmy

Intel® Core™ i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz (Turbo 4.7GHz), 2TB Patriot ViperVP4100 NVMe M.2 SSD , 3TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD, 64GB DDR4/3000MHz Quad ChMemory, EVGA GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ FTW3 HYDRO COPPER GAMING 8GB GDDR6 (Custom Water Block), Samsung QLED 32”, Windows 98😀