Sign in to follow this  
Guest SootyGTi

FlyTampa & Cockpit font size problem

Guest SootyGTi

Hi guys, Wondering if any of you know how I can edit the cockpit font size on my gauges? Ever since I installed FlyTampa Dubai and SFO ive lost the default font size and is now replaced with something larger which makes an unrealistic apearence. This is in V/C and 2D for all a/c I have installed, so I figure it must be an fs9.cfg tweak? Any help apreciated!

Hi guys, Wondering if any of you know how I can edit the cockpit font size on my gauges? Ever since I installed FlyTampa Dubai and SFO ive lost the default font size and is now replaced with something larger which makes an unrealistic apearence. This is in V/C and 2D for all a/c I have installed, so I figure it must be an fs9.cfg tweak? Any help apreciated!
That sounds as if one or more of the fonts in your Flight Simulator 9\Fonts folder was changed during the installation of those items.I would make a backup of that folder and then try restoring the original fonts from your install disks to see if that may be the case.These items will be helpful in the restore process:http://www.cat-tamer.com/flightsim/faq001.htmlIt shows where everything is on your install disks and how extract just what you need.I also recommend fs9cddir.zip - compiled by Brian Collins (available here in the library)This is an Excel format listing of all the files on your install disks. A great resource to keep handy.Hope that helps! :(

That sounds as if one or more of the fonts in your Flight Simulator 9\Fonts folder was changed during the installation of those items.I would make a backup of that folder and then try restoring the original fonts from your install disks to see if that may be the case.These items will be helpful in the restore process:http://www.cat-tamer.com/flightsim/faq001.htmlIt shows where everything is on your install disks and how extract just what you need.I also recommend fs9cddir.zip - compiled by Brian Collins (available here in the library)This is an Excel format listing of all the files on your install disks. A great resource to keep handy.Hope that helps! :(
That's funny I am looking for a way to increase the size of the font on any and all panels. I am not realy too concerned about the realism. I need it bigger to be able to read what's on the panels lollol

Guest SootyGTi

Thanks Opa! I'll give it a go when im finished my current flight!

That's funny I am looking for a way to increase the size of the font on any and all panels. I am not realy too concerned about the realism. I need it bigger to be able to read what's on the panels lollol
I have not tried it but I seem to remember someone suggesting changing your display resolution to 800 x 600.That should make everything larger. :(