Sign in to follow this  
Guest zeaviador

Problem with Scenery

Guest zeaviador

Hi.I have a problem with my scenery.In the place where it should be water bodies, it displays ground textures. Instead of blue/green it shows shades of brown.It still shows bridges and ships.I had this problem before, the first time I installed FTX AU Blue (forgot to turn FTX mode OFF).This time I have FTX Blue Red Green and Gold installed, and the problem persists regardless of the FTX mode being ON or OFF.I have FSX+SP2+ACC on Windows 7 32bits.ThanksJose

Guest UlfB
Hi.I have a problem with my scenery.In the place where it should be water bodies, it displays ground textures. Instead of blue/green it shows shades of brown.It still shows bridges and ships.I had this problem before, the first time I installed FTX AU Blue (forgot to turn FTX mode OFF).This time I have FTX Blue Red Green and Gold installed, and the problem persists regardless of the FTX mode being ON or OFF.I have FSX+SP2+ACC on Windows 7 32bits.ThanksJose
Jose,Do you have this problem all over the globe or only on a specific continent? If you have UTX installed, you could try to run the UTX Setup (configurator). Disable UTX and then enable it again. Might help.

Guest zeaviador
Jose,Do you have this problem all over the globe or only on a specific continent? If you have UTX installed, you could try to run the UTX Setup (configurator). Disable UTX and then enable it again. Might help.
Hi.Only in USA/Canada and Europe. And yes, I have UTX installed.I will try as you sugested, thanks.Jose

Guest zeaviador
Hi.Only in USA/Canada and Europe. And yes, I have UTX installed.I will try as you sugested, thanks.Jose
Problem solved, thanks.Downloaded and installed all available patches for UTX (USA Canada and Europe), and that solved this scenery problem.Thanks for sugesting.Jose