Sign in to follow this  
Guest kikimax

CH Yoke

Guest kikimax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I need help,My fs9 was working fine until Yerterday, now when I pressthe button on the Yoke to change to the outside view, it freezesand does not let me do anything else.can anyone help me?Thanking everyone in advance,Henry

remove the fs9.cfg file to the desktop.start FS. a new cfg will be made. your FS will not be 'like new' and all settings/hacks will be gone.check function of the yoke. if all OK something likely went bad with the cfg.using the cfg saved on the desktop, one by one then make changes to the cfg file (if you made any) to find which 'hack' caused the fault.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest kikimax
remove the fs9.cfg file to the desktop.start FS. a new cfg will be made. your FS will not be 'like new' and all settings/hacks will be gone.check function of the yoke. if all OK something likely went bad with the cfg.using the cfg saved on the desktop, one by one then make changes to the cfg file (if you made any) to find which 'hack' caused the fault.--
Thanks, I tried what you suggested and still does it, I would hate to have to delete everything that has taking me years to do.henry

Guest vtx

in assignments both for keyboard and assignments for the yolk check to make sure you dont have 2 or more buttons assig.to the view u are tring to use...if u have 2 assig.that can happen...the other thing is if you dont have the ch calibration program you should get it from ch and run through it...it solves alot of problems..the other thing is turn off puter pull the usb ...shut off all power to your tower...plug usb back in and the start puter..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I need help,My fs9 was working fine until Yerterday, now when I pressthe button on the Yoke to change to the outside view, it freezesand does not let me do anything else.can anyone help me?Thanking everyone in advance,Henry