Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muppet22

Ben Gurion 2000 Scenery

Hi guys!Have just downloaded the fantastic LLBG scenery from Chanan Epstein. It looks great but I have a large white triangle in the centre of the airport (see attached screenshot). Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas?Thanks !!Jonny

Guest Milio_B

Yup, same problem here.My guess is it has to do with the file name...I got a texture file showing a square as a character, that can't be right

Guest Ben

The scenery looks GREAT i really like it i also get a white triangle as you posted .i've already e-mailed chanan about it there's also the gap between the taxiway and the runway so i also told him about thathope he will fix it

All my airfield grass area is white, I have already e-mailed the designer, I have downloaded from each site and installed every which way but it is still white. I have W98, the file calls for W2000 or XP, which I don't understand - the OS has never been an issue before with FS scenery files..NigelVancouver

Guest Barney1

I get the same result as the original poster, Nigel....not sure why you get the affect on the "whole airfield". Doubt if OS version is the problem.I used the BGL Analyser to disassemble one of the original *.bgl files and found referrence to a texture file which is not included within the download. That could be the trouble since a white or blank appearance where texture is expected usually indicates a missing texture.I'm sure the author will respond to your email and a fix would be forthcoming.

Guest Muppet22

Also the runways for this scenery are in the wrong position, so if u fly online on Vatsim don't use it!!