Sign in to follow this  
Guest futureknight31

VAs using PMDG MD-11

Guest futureknight31

I've been searching various forums and the net in general and have not been able to find many VAs using PMDGs MD-11. Guess I picked an unpopular aircraft to be a payware craft, lol, learned the hard way I guess.I'd love to find a VA with a hub in the southeast U.S., but any U.S. VA would be a welcome sight.Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Guest AirAsheville
http://www.airashevilleva.comWe fly the MD-11F on cargo runs. We would love for you to join. If you put that you have the PMDG MD-11 in the comments field on signup, I'll give you the MD-11 rating upon signup

At the Virtual Pilots Association you can fly what you want, where you want, how you want. In addition we have many "missions" that are flown using various aircraft. Visit the link above and take a look.Joe M (VPA105)

www.flyingtigersgroup.org is a well-established VA that has many classic MD-11 routes with Thai, Varig, and Delta. They are pretty casual, with more options than you can possibly use.