Sign in to follow this  
Guest probbrey

ASA for FS9

Guest probbrey

I just bought the ASA full and loaded FS9 and put user defined weather in FS9, In ASA I put to download weather every five mins. No weather in FSUIPC and still having a promblem with loading weather from the real world into FS9. I used to have Active Sky 6.5 and was working fine. I had to delete ASv6 because I was having promblems with the AR. Well now I can't get the weather to work in FS9

Guest probbrey
Hi,Does ASA recognize your position in FS?Thanks,
no

I have FS9 so the latest is from 2006
No it's not. I also have FS9 and at first ASA wouldn't connect to FS9. So I downloaded and installed FSUIPC 3.85 and everything works fine now.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest probbrey

It seems to working now thanks ...... is there a radar I can use for weather ???

It seems to working now thanks ...... is there a radar I can use for weather ???
Glad to help. Go to page 45 in your manual where you'll see how to use Xgauge - something similar to radar I believe, although I haven't installed it myself.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)