Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis

White box instead of clouds?

Would anyone be able to give me a hint as to fixing the white box that appears in the sky instead of the cloud texture? This only happens to one cloud at a time, at certain angles. I am using FSW clouds (the newest set) and Weather-Maker 1.4. The way it seems to happen is you will be flying along level, and lets say you look out the window to your right... there will be a white box inplace of a cloud. Only one cloud though. When you go to external view the clouds will be fine, until you get the camera at the same angle. Eventually it goes back to normal.Anyway, I hope that makes sense. Thank you for the replies. Please, let me know if I can explain this any better....

Hi, It appears on some system setting/tweaker/driver when the cloud base touch some 3d object on the ground level or near the ground, things like that's, it occurs to the default fs2k2 clouds as well sometime on some system.Try to set your clouds density to 60%, the cloud density % control the amount of cumulus and thunderstorm clouds in the fs weather environement.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis