Sign in to follow this  
flyinghorse1583

MD-11 Problem with F-PLN INIT Site

Hello,i have a problem with MD-11 FMC on F-PLN INIT Site 1.FS9 freezes when i put values in FROM/TO or ALTN with LSK1R or LSK2R.When i put a CO ROUTE with LSK2L it is all okay.I run FS9 under VISTA64 Home Premium.What can be wrong.With GreetingsHelmut Rubick

It took awhile but we figured this one out a few weeks ago. Most likely, there is an existing flight plan that the MD11 cannot read and it will lockup. There will be a fix but until then move or delete your old flightplans and that will allow you to enter the FROM/TO and proceed from there. The fix will prevent the MD11 from halting if it cannot read a flightplan, so it is your option to delete or move the old ones depending on if you want to reuse them later.

Dan Downs KCRP

It took awhile but we figured this one out a few weeks ago. Most likely, there is an existing flight plan that the MD11 cannot read and it will lockup. There will be a fix but until then move or delete your old flightplans and that will allow you to enter the FROM/TO and proceed from there. The fix will prevent the MD11 from halting if it cannot read a flightplan, so it is your option to delete or move the old ones depending on if you want to reuse them later.
Sorry, don't help.I moved all flightplan from PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS to PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS/BACKUP, but the same failure.With GreetingsHelmut Rubick

AFAIK the MD11-MCDU will also look into the FSX folder where the FSX flightplans are saved! You might want to try to remove those too!

AFAIK the MD11-MCDU will also look into the FSX folder where the FSX flightplans are saved! You might want to try to remove those too!
Okay,I have found 2 files in "user/Dokumente/Flight Simulator-Dateien" (German-Version of FS9 and Vista64). These wars exported with "Super Flight Planer" and worng.Now ist all okay.Thank'sHelmut Rubick