Sign in to follow this  
craig_read

Winds aloft getting silly.

Swanrunner: Iam using FSX with Vista 64hifi.jpgJskorna: I have B355 installed

Guest swanrunner
Swanrunner: Iam using FSX with Vista 64hifi.jpgJskorna: I have B355 installed
Go thru your start menu, click start, then programs, then HiFi, then ASA. You should see the SimConnect 1 icon there. John

Hi All,I believe that with B355 we took this out. No, I don't know the programming reason as to why!Thanks!

In flight at present over France, Iam always having trouble with the winds but have tried to find out any ino to help you guys out, th winds seem to follow as expected with real world flightplan at the levels expected with windspeed and direction, until you pass FL250 or around there and then the winds start to behave erractic, or turn almost 180

After Carrying out the suggestions from Bill Casey above, the wind problem has disappeared, I get wake vortec and turbulance and I also seem to get the correct winds now from all directions, so something in there has worked and is cancelling out what ever the problem is with the winds. I can now use REX and ASA and FSX with no problems and enjoy the flying again