Sign in to follow this  
Guest oyvindhansen

Recommendation for addon Aerobatic a/c?

I don't care very much for the default Extra 300 2d panel or sounds. Anybody like to recommend their favourite aerobatic addon?Thanks Barry

Guest ucanfly

I haven't tried too many a couple of pitts- but the payware RealAir SIAI Marchetti is very good. It does loops and spins, snap rolls, hammerheads. Its the first plane i've spun by accident in FS2002. Best flight dynamics I've experienced in FS2002, maybe best of any sim (I'm still exploring it). I have fun just landing the thing (slipping it in for example). It's a hoot to fly and its a good cross country plane too ( can go IFR).It's not cheap though ($25) but I think it's worth it. THis is same plane the Air Combat USA uses for simulated Air Combat. There are reviews in AVsim and Flightsim.

Guest oyvindhansen

You could search in the library for ffs_extra_300l_install.zip . It's made by some payware folks, but it is free. Big download though... :-(I also agree with the recommendation of the Marchetti. It's not as aerobatically capable as the Extra, but it is one of the very few FS aircraft that does a real spin, and almost everything about it is great. Probably the best overall payware single engine available. - Oyvind