Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Midnight

building crash

im not for sure if this is a radar contact problem but it shows up in the green bar.it will say a build crash and then the flightsim will shutdown and restart , and will continue doing that.is that a radar problem.Thanks......................Robert

im not for sure if this is a radar contact problem but it shows up in the green bar.it will say a build crash and then the flightsim will shutdown and restart , and will continue doing that.is that a radar problem.Thanks......................Robert
you shouldn't see a green bar associated with radar contact. what version are you running?what is the error?maybe you can create a .log and send it to me, instructions pinned at the top of the forumjd

you shouldn't see a green bar associated with radar contact. what version are you running?what is the error?maybe you can create a .log and send it to me, instructions pinned at the top of the forumjd
you know you are right it must be from fuicp, when you get infromation it will come across the screen .im not for sure what that means.im running a netwoked with radar contac, flightsim commander, active sky so i will have to figure out what that means.build crash.thanks...........................Robert.in fact your radar contac is working great

Building crash is an FS function that can be controlled in I believe FS realism settings. Sometimes it is a problematic scenery which might have a missing flatten which would preven lower priority scenery objects from leaking through, mismatched or too many afcads for a specific airport, or other reasons. I keep mine turned off and reset on crash turned off.Current FSUIPCs have their own window such as in RC. See the main General tab after opening FSUIPC from within FS and turn on the multiline display window.Unless one of your other add-ons specifically need it, go into your FS modules folder and rename advdisp.dll to advdisp.dxx, then load FS and try a flight.

Building crash is an FS function that can be controlled in I believe FS realism settings. Sometimes it is a problematic scenery which might have a missing flatten which would preven lower priority scenery objects from leaking through, mismatched or too many afcads for a specific airport, or other reasons. I keep mine turned off and reset on crash turned off.Current FSUIPCs have their own window such as in RC. See the main General tab after opening FSUIPC from within FS and turn on the multiline display window.Unless one of your other add-ons specifically need it, go into your FS modules folder and rename advdisp.dll to advdisp.dxx, then load FS and try a flight.
that file is not even in the modules file, in fact its not even in the computer, i did a search and i cannot find it, could that be the problem.Thanks............Robert

that file is not even in the modules file, in fact its not even in the computer, i did a search and i cannot find it, could that be the problem.Thanks............Robert
you don't want advdisplay.dll - fsuipc handles the display of the menus.jd