Sign in to follow this  
Guest GTOMW

Canadian VFR Sectionals

Guest GTOMW

I regularly fly in the vancouver region and was wondering if there was online sectional VFR charts of Canada similar to skyvector.com?

I don't know where you can download VNC charts online for Canada, but you can download a PDF of all Canada's Airport charts and you can also purchase Navigational Charts from NavCanada's Website. http://www.navcanada.ca/NavCanada.asp?Lang...092;default.xmlHope this helps.Martin

Martin 

Sims: MSFS and X-plane 11

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada

i5 13600KF 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX3080TI  HP Reverb G2

I regularly fly in the vancouver region and was wondering if there was online sectional VFR charts of Canada similar to skyvector.com?
There are indeed such VFR Navigation Charts. If you live in British Columbia, make the acquaintance of your local Flying Club and ask the pilots for their old charts as they expire. I have a complete set for BC via this method.Sure they are now 8-10 years old but quite adequate for simming- espec since FS9 is nearly as old!!!!Alex Reid

Guest GTOMW
There are indeed such VFR Navigation Charts. If you live in British Columbia, make the acquaintance of your local Flying Club and ask the pilots for their old charts as they expire. I have a complete set for BC via this method.Sure they are now 8-10 years old but quite adequate for simming- espec since FS9 is nearly as old!!!!Alex Reid
Unfortunately I live in England, and have used that method for my UK charts but everyone I have asked doesn't have a Canadian chart!

Unfortunately I live in England, and have used that method for my UK charts but everyone I have asked doesn't have a Canadian chart!
Expanding on Alex's suggestion on expired charts, you could make a "wanted" post in the Swap Meet sub-forum here @ Avsim and I'd also look to post it in the GA forum over @ Flightaware - I'll bet someone would be willing to assist.

Regards, Kendall