Sign in to follow this  
Kimber

Won't Install / Can't Install

HiI have been using ASX and X Graphics ever since they were released however due to a computer upgrade last week I have been forced to re-download the software and to

Hi,You might have a corrupted download. Delete all that "stuff" and redownload. Let me know by e-mail if you need new links.Edit: I did a quick Google search and it could be your anti-virus causing this. Extract and install with it off.Thanks,

Hi,You might have a corrupted download. Delete all that "stuff" and redownload. Let me know by e-mail if you need new links.Edit: I did a quick Google search and it could be your anti-virus causing this. Extract and install with it off.Thanks,
Hi JimI will be needing another download link - I have messaged you on my partners email with all the info needed by you.Kind RegardsKimberly RJ

HiI am still having 'half' a problem. :( I downloaded the 'bundle' file via the link that was emailed to me - and I tried installing both ASX and X Graphics - however when I did so by running 'autorunstarter' it gets to around 97% and claims one of the files are corrupt.I pressed try again a few times but it would not work, so I pressed 'ignore'.After the installation was complete I found that only ASX had installed and X Graphics is nowhere to be seen.ASX has been fully tested and is working perfectly (as it did on my old PC) however I just can't get X Graphics to install either way (by using 'autorunstarter' or by going into ASX-XG-Bundle> X Graphics and clicking on 'setup' - if I do this I am told'Windows cannot complete the extraction.The destination file could not be created.'And then nothing happens.Any suggestion guys!? Is there anyway of sending just the XG file on it's own - as in not part of the bundle?ThanksKimberly --Some information about my PCOperating System: Windows Vista 34 bitCPU: Intel Core i7 CPU965 @3.20GHzMemory (RAM): 12.0 GBGraphics Card Nvidia GeForce GTX 295 (x2, I have two of them sometimes running in SLI mode)DirectX Version: 10FSX: SP2

Hi,Make sure you are signed in as the Administrator.Also try right mouse clicking on the installer icon and Run.... As Administrator.If this doesn't work, send me another e-mail at that same address.Thanks,