Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sluggy

Couple of reinstall problems

Hi everybodyHad a PC meltdown, so had to reinstall FS9. When I try to reinstall the CS707, I get an error code A1, and it tells me to contact Captain Sim. Of course, I've done this and the silence has been deafening. Sigh.Then tried the F104, and got as far as saying the code has been accepted and activated, but the install crashes stright after with a 'dist' error. I'm not even going to chase the 'good' captain for this one.I'm thinking of just binning these two planes, although I quite like the F104. But with Capt Sim's record, I'm not going to get these working again, am I? :( Cheers, SLuggy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had the same problem today ,tried to reinstall the 707 and F-104 on my laptop with FS9.I used the codes from support and they would not even install.I was getting a error message on each one.I emailed Captain Sim and so far no response. JeffG

Hi fellas,Have you tried going to Captain Sim site, click on support and it will propt you to "check in", provide your order number and email address where it will take you to a page where your CS purcases are listed. Select the one you need to download then click on extend download and reinstall.Robert

i have a somewhat similar problem, my pc just gave out on me, [ 5 years is a bit much :( ] i had made a backup disc of the captain sim 757 got a new comp yesterday and it worked great, everything shows up, but there are some difficulties, fornt doors are stuck open, over-wing exits open, gears not visible, not flyable at all,if anyone has some advice thanks so much boomer