Sign in to follow this  
MeatWater

MeatWater Radar Contact 4 VocPack

Just installed your new voice set. Works fine and great work. Much more realistic.Thanks for taking all the time.Jeff

• Upvote 1

Bad luck! I was freeing up disk space for this package when the servers were hacked. Does anyone know another download location?Thanks in advance!

Bad luck! I was freeing up disk space for this package when the servers were hacked. Does anyone know another download location?Thanks in advance!
sorry, i don't have the files to upload anywhere.maybe when the avsim library, nick can upload them again.jd

sorry, i don't have the files to upload anywhere.maybe when the avsim library, nick can upload them again.jd
OK, thanks for the response guys. I guess I will cross my fingers and hope I can get it when avsim's library comes back online.

Between Nick and John can't you guys please find somewhere else to put the files? The avsimlibrary still is not up and I would really like to get my hands on this.Thanks,

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines

I was debating the purchase of RC4 but after hearing the voice pack meatwater put together on youtude I am sold. The problem is of course the file is unavailalbe at the moment. If the voice pack gets uploaded somewhere else then RC4 will have another sale/user.

I was debating the purchase of RC4 but after hearing the voice pack meatwater put together on youtude I am sold. The problem is of course the file is unavailalbe at the moment. If the voice pack gets uploaded somewhere else then RC4 will have another sale/user.
Anyone find an alternate site to download the much heralded MEATWATER FILES for Radar Contact,,,,,,,

Ray Vlasek

Anyone find an alternate site to download the much heralded MEATWATER FILES for Radar Contact,,,,,,,
It would be nice if this voicepack was hosted at RC's website? I'm looking for it but can't find it elsewhere but avsim library which is closed down :(

RobdeVries.jpg

mwrc4vpv2_part1.zip  is not to be ofund in the AVSIM library, anybody got links please?

spacer.png

I downloaded and installed them the other day. All 10 seems to be there. Search for MeatWater and they will all show up, I just tested that.

Regards

Johnny

Johnny Holmgren

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

They are all in the AVSIM library. Category: Flightsimulator 2004 - Miscellaneous files, MeatWater VocPack for Radar Contact 4 VERSION 2, part 1 to 10.

Regards,

Andreas Gutzwiller

Hi all, 

My RC4 native sliders are full left but the Meatwater voices are still a bit too fast. I'm about to install Meatwater V2 files in the hope there are some clues there. It's been a while since I installed v.1 

Grateful for any ideas, 

Cheers,

What happened to all the females? No pilots, no co-pilots: have you relegated them all to be just Controllers?

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.