Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigtallman

757-300 liveries

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Rich,Do a search of the library - I found Condor and Thomas Cook in the first couple of pages.John R

Rich,Do a search of the library - I found Condor and Thomas Cook in the first couple of pages.John R
Done that but there's no Thoas Cook UK colours for the 757-300 and its the UK liveries im afterRich

Done that but there's no Thoas Cook UK colours for the 757-300 and its the UK liveries im afterRich
Sorry --------- I just spotted Thomas Cook not that it was the Ge version. I'll dig out the old PSS full breakdown and see what they did.John R

Sorry --------- I just spotted Thomas Cook not that it was the Ge version. I'll dig out the old PSS full breakdown and see what they did.John R
Brillint! Thank youRich

Rich,Just been through my storage DVD - I remember now that the -300 liveries were a bit thin on the ground eg only NWA for the PW version. And only half a dozen for the RR version and the only UK charter is JMC.Afraid that's also the same in the JF package.If you have lost the JMC and need it, pm your e-mail and I'll zip it across.John R

Rich,Just been through my storage DVD - I remember now that the -300 liveries were a bit thin on the ground eg only NWA for the PW version. And only half a dozen for the RR version and the only UK charter is JMC.Afraid that's also the same in the JF package.If you have lost the JMC and need it, pm your e-mail and I'll zip it across.John R
Thanks for your help, Ive still got the JMC one, seems a shame that there's not so many liveries for the 300, not to worryRich