Sign in to follow this  
Guest charlieg

Moving Aircraft in FSX Map to new Position Hangs system across Network

Guest charlieg

I have FSX running on Games Machine with Server running ASA, if I am connect and all working ok with Map window up, if I move the aircraft to a new Map position in FSX it hangs the system and all goes very slower until I re-boot both machines? GAmes machine running Vista/Server Running XP.

Hi,First I have seen this happen.What happens if you jump a long distance using the Go To Airport screen in FS, does the same thing happen?Any error messages when your computer hangs?After you move on the Map, does FS load your new textures based on your new location?Please let us know.Thanks,

Guest charlieg
Hi,First I have seen this happen.What happens if you jump a long distance using the Go To Airport screen in FS, does the same thing happen?It says I am stilll at the old place I was before the jump. Any error messages when your computer hangs?No error messagesAfter you move on the Map, does FS load your new textures based on your new location? Yes FS works fine, just cant access any drives etc from server machinePlease let us know.Thanks,

Guest charlieg
Hi,All you did was quote my post!Thanks,
No I didn't re-read it, I have update each bit you asked about, or thats what I am seeing.

Hi,Sorry, my fault. I see you quoted and added your answers under my questions.In ASA is Lock to Closest On from the Report screen?What I would like you to try:Start ASA.Start FSX and let things process.Jump a distance in FSX and let things process.Close FSX and ASA.Then post the ASA_Log.txt file.That might give me some clue as to what is happening here.Thanks,