Sign in to follow this  
NeilC

ASA - FS9 - GEPro and Snapshots

Hi guys,Just found another problem,It seems that whatever the weather (be it CAVOK or OVC) when I press the Install Graphics Snapshot and Install Ground textures it always installs the same type regardless of weather.Today it is mostly CAVOK but as ever it is still installing Universal Graphics and BKN ground textures.I have started using the GEPro program (which seems to link into AS6) to do it.Is this a known issue (hopefully with a known fix :( )ThanksNeil

beta.gif

Hi All,Is this with B316 or B355? We worked on this for B355.Thanks,

Hi,Is this after processing a flight plan?How many snapshots do you have in ASA?How many ground texture sets do you have generated in GEP?Thanks,

Hi Jim,I have about 20 snapshots generated in ASA and a very large amount of Ground and Sky textures in GEPro.I normall import the flightplan check the weather and then press the generate graphics and GEPro textures. I tried it about 10 times, but it always picks graphics from the universal list (3 available) and installs GEPro BKN textures.To check this, I opened up GEPro, imported the same flight plan and it linked into AS6, spent a long time thinking (while it downloaded the weather I suppose :( ) and then installed FEW textures.I can get around it by doing it using GEPro and installing the Graphics manually, but it seems like a neat feature and it is a shame not to be able to use it.Any suggestions?ThanksNeil

beta.gif

Hi Neil,I would like to see what happens if I submit that plan to ASA. I don't have GEP installed on my ASA machine, but I can see if keeps generating the same ASA Snapshot. Please attach it to an e-mail: jim(AT)hifisim.comThanks,