Sign in to follow this  
Guest trev0238

744F

Guest trev0238

Hi Guy's, are there any plans to produce a British Airways livery for the 747F.Trev

Hi Guy's, are there any plans to produce a British Airways livery for the 747F.Trev
British Airways dont fly the 744F they outsource there cargo to a company called Global Supply Systems who own three 744F.They operate out of Stansted. However I think there are some fantasy BA Cargo liveries here on Vatsim.Rob

Rob Prest

Guest trev0238

Hi, I know BA use Global Supply Systems but I wondered if a proper livery for the PMDG 747F was going to be made available anytime in the future. After all, BA don't operate the 738 or 739 but these liveries are available !!!regardsTrev

Guest lgvpilot1
Hi, I know BA use Global Supply Systems but I wondered if a proper livery for the PMDG 747F was going to be made available anytime in the future. After all, BA don't operate the 738 or 739 but these liveries are available !!!regardsTrev
This one has been around for a while http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&DLID=89916I would say it is for FS9,dont know if it would work in FSX Mark

Guest trev0238

lgvpilot 1, many thanks for that, I'll download it and give it a try.regardsTrev

I have the Polar Air Cargo DVD from JustPlanes and it shows the Polar 747F in BA colors. So, there IS a plane flying with BA colors, it just says "Operated by Polar Air Cargo" on the front nose of the aircraft.-Rick

Guest icecone
well BA operates 738Sam

Guest lgvpilot1
I tried posting links but seems that it's blockedanyway, go to airliners.net and search for it, you'll see BA 738not sure if it's still with BA thoughSam
Here's a photo Hopefully it is not still flying in those colours , it looks like a bad photoshop :( Mark

The B738 GOXLA was an XL airways wetlease from Miami Air, subleased to GB Airways for a season due to lack of capacity on the airbus fleets. This aircraft is not back flying with Miami Air in the USAThe 744F are owned and operated by Global Supply Systems [Reg: GGSSA/B/C] on BA/BAW flights around the world. They are liveried in GSS colours.Hope this helps!Chris.

I tried posting links but seems that it's blockedanyway, go to airliners.net and search for it, you'll see BA 738not sure if it's still with BA thoughSam
Well all the data I can find doesn't list any 737NGs. After the 500 they moved over to the A320 family. Your screenshot seems a bit odd, using the old Landor livery, which went out in the 90s.Iain Smith