Sign in to follow this  
Six7th

FMC caused CTD

Good Afternoon,I've just tried to set up a flight two times with the MD-11, and on both occasions FS9 has frozen when selecting <SIDS on LSK1R. My departure is LFPG, and Im with the 0902 airac. Problems and Solutions in Vista 32bit shows that PMDG_MD11.GAU is causing the crash.I'm quite sure that I have had this problem before, but never reported it.Thanks in advance for any help.

We have a known bug that so far only appears at LFPG where there are 159 SIDs, it will crash on a number greater than 150.Francois has posted a thread in the past week or so with a modified sidstar file to use at LFPG until the fix is released.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan for such a fast reply.I think I recall reading something about this and I will take a look at the LFPG file.Cheers

Look for MD11 airac crash in the forum, it will give you the address for the amended LFPG sidstars which works fine for me.AlainV