Sign in to follow this  
Guest chicodave

FMC in the VC

Guest chicodave

In the FSX default 737-800 VC the FMC is blank. I can get a (ISG Gage) FMC to come up as a pop up gage but I can't seem to get the #'s just right to place it in the VC.I did a search of this Forum but didn't find what I was looking for.Sorry if this question has been dealt with100 times :(

If I recall correctly, the default 737 has no FMC gauge in either 2D or VC.Without a real gauge mapped to the VC, it's physically impossible to get it to show up. The entire 3D model for the VC would have to be redesigned to accomplish it.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest chicodave

The 737 does have a FMC in the VS right above the radio. The FMC is just blank. 99.9% of the time I fly in the VC and it would be nice to look down and see some information on that screen rather than it just being blank. Hope that makes senseThank you for the reply

The FMC you see is actually just a texture that's assigned to the console area. No more, no less.For there to actually be an FMC, a gauge has to be 'mapped' to the VC.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69