Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

FSX often pauses to load air, sea and land traffic

Are you using time acceleration? When you use 8x or more and go back to 4x AI will get loaded. If you don't use time accel, well, then there is something wrong.. this is not normal behaviour.

Are you using time acceleration? When you use 8x or more and go back to 4x AI will get loaded. If you don't use time accel, well, then there is something wrong.. this is not normal behaviour.
Happens to me often. Once even while I was on a one-mile final! What's with that? I don't use acceleration, just fly 1X normal time.

Never seen that, either.Peter Sydney Australia2 Core Duo 4gig ram Vista FSXSp2 AA 4x AF 8xLow autogen Megascenery

Happens to me often. Once even while I was on a one-mile final! What's with that? I don't use acceleration, just fly 1X normal time.
Are you using FSUIPC? If so, delete the fsuipc.dll from the modules folder and see if it stops the problem. If so, it has something to do with a box that is checked regard system time if I remember correctly.Hope that helps.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Are you using FSUIPC? If so, delete the fsuipc.dll from the modules folder and see if it stops the problem. If so, it has something to do with a box that is checked regard system time if I remember correctly.Hope that helps.
Right you are..........It's the "Keep FS Synced to Real Time" option in FSUIPC.Uncheck this box and all will be well

Going to try that but it sure sounds like it should be the culprit. Many thanks!

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest Adev

I think I've had 1 or 2 instances of that, in the past few weeks since I've started fight simulator on my new computer. I noticed that every time I hit my caps lock, it showed a caps lock on/off bar on the bottom right. So, if I even accidentally pressed the Caps Lock button, it would show the loading screen. So, you might want to check that out. It might be that, one of keys is interfering the flight simulator when you press it (maybe a hot key). The caps lock was in my case, the culprit.Good luck!

It's the "Keep FS Synced to Real Time" option in FSUIPC.Uncheck this box and all will be well
Yeah! Thank You very much. It help me a lot :)