Sign in to follow this  
simman

tie down

Anyone know if there is an addon that would put tie downs on, I would like to have tie downs on my cessna. I don't have any idea how to do it but someone might. I had a plane once that had them. When I applied the parking brake it would put tie downs. It was neat I can't remember what plane that was. Don

Anyone know if there is an addon that would put tie downs on, I would like to have tie downs on my cessna. I don't have any idea how to do it but someone might. I had a plane once that had them. When I applied the parking brake it would put tie downs. It was neat I can't remember what plane that was. Don
Tie downs would be a part of the model as created by the author.This Cessna might be of interest though:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...c&Go=SearchHave Fun!

Thanks for the idea. I am downloading now and will try it out. I wish someone could remember the plane I mean. It was for fs9 and is a taildrager. Tie downs included.Don

Thanks for the idea. I am downloading now and will try it out. I wish someone could remember the plane I mean. It was for fs9 and is a taildrager. Tie downs included.Don
This one is cool also:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=SearchBill Lyons has a number of excellent taildraggers in the library here - some with unusual animations - just do a search using his last name.

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luscombe! Thank you very much. I racked my brain so hard this am that I had a meltdown.. Thanks again Don

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luscombe! Thank you very much. I racked my brain so hard this am that I had a meltdown.. Thanks again Don
Glad I was able to suggest the right file.As I have been known to say. "The difficult we do now, the "impossible" just takes a little longer!"Happy Flying! :(