Sign in to follow this  
Guest ashwath

ASA question to Hifi

Guest ashwath

Hey guys at hifi. recently i've been checking out ur posts and there are a plenty number of ppl who r unhappy with this product and some of them have even requested a refund. may i know whats taking u guys soooooooo long to release an SP1. we r not asking u to release a perfect product in SP1. whatever fixes have been made so far may be released as SP1. that would ease the tension among customers. further fixes can be released as SP2, SP3, etc. this is how it had been in all ur products if i'm right. so i suggest u guys release whatever fixes u have made immediately. JSkorna, ppl r really agitated by the one line answers u give in ur responses. when somebody asks a question, it should be explained as much as possible in detail by providing alternative solutions, unless otherwise it has already been answered in another post. sry to say this but i too have been observing this for a long time. freeware products can take any amount of time release af fix. since ASA is shareware fixes have to be released constantly till the product becomes perfect. not everything in 1 shot. we dont expect so much. but the fact that it is being delayed soooooo long is frustrating. pls do whatever u can ASAP.Regards,

Guest ashwath

hi team hifi, good to know that there is a fix coming out in another 10 days or so. hope it fixes most of the issues.Regards,

Guest billpilot

HiI also feel the same I have gone back to using the old version as the new one is complete rubbishRegards Bill.